Hey Guys! So I’m traveling to London and Paris in May (YAY!) and I have been shopping for all of my #OOTDs as of lately. We will be celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary. Where does the time go? Anyway, I’m so excited that one of my favorite retailers, Shopbop, is having their big sale event (code: BIGEVENT15), so I can save some money while getting some new Spring gear….#FrugaLISA!
Because I love saving $$, most of these items can be found at Shopbop as well and are all linked below.
- If you haven’t read it yet, this book, “How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are” is a must. I have enjoyed the little tips and realized I’ve kinda been living like a Parisian woman for quite some time…LOL.
- RtA jeans are my current favs. They are meant to be a boyfriend fit but I wanted them to be tighter so I sized down one size.
- Sundry tees are super soft and cozy. This graphic tee is perfect for the inner wannabe Frenchie in you. LOL
- Valley Eyewear (also here)- I bought these sunnies for my trip to Greece last summer and they still remain one of my favorites.
- Daniel Wellington Watch- My hubby gifted me the rose gold Classic Sheffield and I absolutely love it. It’s so minimal and chic. For Christmas I purchased him the silver version and he wears it everyday. Then, I randomly collaborated with the brand and they gifted me the silver Classic Sheffield and are offering my followers 15% off all products (use code: MINDBODYSWAG at www.danielwellington.com until March 30th). Just so you know, I only work with and promote products I actually LOVE and wear. I’ve stood by this since the beginning of MBS.
- Vita Fede– this bracelet will always be special because I wore it on on our wedding day. My hubby gave it to me as a gift and I wear it often.
- Eberjey bralette– I love this simple bralette. It’s sexy and perfect for those of us who are not well endowed.
- Fur iPhone Case- I ran into a friend of a friend that just launched these adorable iPhone cases. Check them out here.
SHOP THE LOOK: