Hi Guys! Happy Cyber Monday:) I hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Now is the perfect time to start shopping for everyone on your list because it’s officially the best day out of the year to find savings online. Have you found some great deals yet? Be sure to check out my picks for Holiday Gifts and use the promo codes listed below for the best savings.
Shop Cyber Monday deals:
- Amazon.com // Various Sales
- ASOS // 30% off everything // CODE: BLESSED
- GAP // 40% off everything restrictions apply // CODE: BESTCYBER
- H&M // Up to 40% off
- Intermix // 30% select full-priced merchandise
- J.Crew // up to 40% off everything
- Jennifer Zeuner // 25% off entire site // CODE: HOLIDAY25
- Madewell // 25% off your entire purchase // CODE: SHOPATWORK
- Nasty Gal // up to 50% off
- Net-a-Porter // up to 50% off
- Nordstrom // Up to 40% off select styles for all + free shipping and returns
- Primary // up to 75% off
- Revolve // take 50% off sale items // CODE: CYBER50
- Scoop NYC // 25% off site wide + free shipping
- Shopbop // Save up to 25% off // CODE: GOBIG15
- TOPSHOP // Up to 50% off selected lines
- Vestiaire Collective // 15% off sitewide // CODE: CYBERMONDAY
I bought these DL1961 jeans on major sale at Shopbop (Use code GOBIG15 for up to 25% off) and they are the perfect wash and fit with enough stretch to feel so comfortable. I still can’t believe I paid less then $100 for quality denim. This pair in particular is super flattering and hugs your curves without digging into your skin. Since I wear jeans often I justify the investment because the CPW literally pairs for itself in less then month.
Army green has been one of my favorite colors that I’ve been obsessed with lately. It is so flattering and pairs well with neutrals and black. This season I was so excited to find a few sweaters in this color, like this one by 6397. I love a good oversized, chunky knit! I styled the look with Schutz grey heels and a Vintage Levi’s jacket.
Denim on denim always makes a classic statement as does adding an extra layer to a great Fall look. Layering is the key for nailing a high street style look especially when it’s done well with an effortless vibe….#goals!
Photos by Adrian Cahue
I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by:) xoxo
Jeans: DL1961 (also here)
Sweater: 6397 (here in black) (similar here and here)
Long Sleeve Tee: Monrow
Jacket: Vintage Levi’s
Bag: Chanel (similar here)
Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Watch: Daniel Wellington
Bracelet: Vita Fede
SHOP THE LOOK: